Jacuzzi on the terrace
2 Smart Tv (Bedroom and Living room)
Electric reclining sofa
Exclusive penthouse in the city centre with views of Malaga Cathedral.
It is located in the heart of Malaga, in the historic centre, next to the main tourist attractions of the city, the ideal option to discover Malaga.
It is an extremely spacious and bright space, with independent entrance by lift and a large terrace with jacuzzi overlooking the cathedral of Malaga.
This penthouse has a master bedroom with double bed, desk and windows. It also has a spacious living-dining room with direct access to a large terrace and a fully equipped kitchen. The flat also has a washing machine, dishwasher, free WiFi, heating and air conditioning, lots of light as it is a very bright space, furniture, T.V., terrace and all the necessary appliances. As for the bathroom area, there is a main bathroom with shower and vanity unit and a toilet.
Bed linen and towels are provided by the establishment. There is an option to ask for cots or high chairs available, only on request.
- Large terrace with views of the cathedral.
- Jacuzzi on the terrace
- Motorised awning on the terrace.
- 2 sun loungers for sunbathing
- 2 Smart Tv’s (Bedroom and Living room)
- Motorized blinds in living room
- Motorized curtains in living room
- Electric reclining sofa
- Living room walls covered with wood.
- Aerothermal system that controls the air conditioning and underfloor heating in the flat.
- Access by lift or stairs.
- Bathroom with large shower and vanity area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large oven and microwave.
- Induction and gas hobs.
- Washing machine
- Capsule coffee machine available to guests.
- Toaster and kettle.
- Attic bedroom with motorised blinds.
- Bedroom with 1.50 m double bed.
- Bedroom walls lined in wood and hidden wardrobes.
- LED strips in wardrobes.
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Departure: 11:00 am
A damage deposit of €300 will be blocked on arrival and released 7 days after your departure.
Pets are not allowed
Parties not allowed
Quiet Hours between 00:00 am and 08:00 am
Health and security
Security practices against COVID-19 of Apartamentos Gibralfaro are applied.
In the 1950s, it underwent an initial intervention to house the Museum of Fine Arts, according to the museological criteria of Juan Temboury, by Enrique Atencia Molina, and in 1984 by the architect César Olano.